Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wallpaper Update

I just now received a call from FedEx, to expedite the import of my William Morris wallpaper.

Agent wanted to know what it was made of (paper!), how big each roll was (.53m x 10m or 10.5m), and for me to verify how many rolls the order was for (21!). And whether I had imported anything before. Yes, the drapery fabric from last year, but nobody called me about that before it came. "But that was for my own use. So is this."

"The wallpaper is for personal use?"

"Yes."

Very good, and she gave me the tracking number.

I did not have the courage to ask whether there would be any US Customs charges. Hopefully not, since I'm not going to resell it.

The agent told me the shipment hasn't reached the States yet. But it's on it's way!

And oh, I hope the colors of the current batches are clear and good!

No comments: