Though it looks like I took pictures from only one angle. So I'll make do with a shot of my back door with a couple coats of new red paint on it.
And here's the back door lintel spray-painted Rustoleum "Hammered Bronze" . . .
. . . With a little "Before" action to bid a proper farewell to yet more beige:
And here's the vent cover for the 2nd floor hall wall duct spray-painted bronze . . .
. . . because I can't afford the Arts & Crafts style register I really want and this will have to do.
And oh, yes, here's a the new middle mortise for the new-old screen door:
Once I sanded the paint off the doorposts I found traces of the original surface-mounted hinges, which later were supplanted by the mortised ones, and later still with the aluminum screen/storm assembly. But barring the latter, always before there were only two screen door hinges, top and bottom. My door, however, came with three, and all three are going in.